Thursday, December 11, 2008

TheJuneBride News: Positive Feedback

Who doesn't love it? I just did a custom order for one very interesting ultramarathon runner who found me through Google. Not only am I completely happy that Google is directing people to my Etsy site (click here for more info on how that was accomplished with relative ease and minimal exertion), I had fun making the order (an animal ears hat for a big man) and I am thrilled with the caliber of the feedback he left when he received it. How happy? This happy:

"Ordered on Saturday, arrives on Thursday? Unpossible! Who *is* this woman? I'll tell you who she is: she's the valedictorian of the Viking, the superstar of the Singer, the badass of the Bernina, the... oh, you get the idea. From the fantastic communication, to the stylistic packaging, to the epic product itself, my only regret is that there isn't a higher feedback rating than 'Positive.' Etsy really should offer an 'off-the-hook' rating. I'd click on it until I developed a callus. Karen, in a world of half-measures, you are a breath of fresh air. Thank you for a wonderful transaction, from start to finish. Keep making the world a better place! - Erik"

Flattery may be the way to a woman's heart after all.

No comments: