Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Life in a Nutshell: Weekend Getaway!

This past weekend, we packed up the fam and went "up north" in Michigan. That means going from a place where there are 4 inches of snow to a place with about 8 inches, and more on the way. A frozen lake, snowy sunrises and a lot of opportunities for windburn. Needless to say I had a wonderful time and returned home rejuvenated and refreshed. Here are some of my favorite snap shots (all rights reserved, of course).








Have I mentioned that I love birch trees? Well, I do.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow - those are awesome pictures. And I'm jealous of your "getaway". Right now I'm living in hopes of "getting away" from everything!!!!

paperhill said...

your pictures are wonderful! i love birch trees too :)

Jesse Ray said...

I share your love of artsy photos. Yours are great. Thanks!!