Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TheJuneBride News: Expanding Horizons

Since October-ish of last year, I have been accepting some consignment offers, and have been doing wholesale or quantity pricing since the very beginning. One location that has been very nice to work with is Fey Handmade. It is a small boutique located in Asbury Park in New Jersey. They are currently featuring my reclaimed wool brooches on the front page of their online storefont, and have section about the artists represented in their store where they link to my online shop. I am quite pleased. The founder, Christine, is a gem and I am very hapy that she asked me to be a part of her shop. Here is the front page... a lovely photo that has instilled mannequin-envy to my very core:

3 comments:

paperhill said...

lovely site! congrats on the fp!i hope it goes well for you! i have the same dress form envy :)

Lindsey said...

You are so incredibly talented and I am always inspired by your success.

I'd love to have you join me in a fun apringtime swap, if you have time in your abundantly creative schedule:

http://notesfromdionne.blogspot.com/2009/03/springtime-swap.html

marybeth said...

wow! Congratulations!!
How exciting and wonderful to be part of your local community boutique the page is absolutely stunning!!
B r a v o !!