Friday, June 19, 2009

Feature Friday: Paperhill

I've decided to start doing some feature posts of Etsy artists that have captured my admiration, and I can think of no one better to feature first than Susan of Paperhill.


I "met" Susan a few months ago and it's been fun getting to know her more since then. I was reading her beautiful blog and just had to ask for the recipe for a gorgeous loaf of artisan bread she had made, and she generously obliged. We've been friends ever since! It turns out she's a mom of 3 living somewhere in the state of New York. We have a lot in common in our personal lives, a fact that makes talking with her seem so easy. She's a wonderful person as well as being gifted with many creative talents. She sews, makes jewelry, and does paper crafts in addition to having a sublime eye for design and very artful presentation of her products. And she loves to frequent estate sales... a woman after my own heart. She inspires me on multiple levels, and I'm so happy to have found her.


Susan also has a second Etsy shop dedicated to authentic vintage fabrics and trims, Paperhill Fabrics. She keeps a very nice selection of gorgeous prints of varying weight cotton that could inspire and supply an army of Etsians. Just lovely.

I'm looking forward to featuring more brilliant artists in the weeks to come. Thanks for reading... now go check out Paperhill on Etsy! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

paperhill said...

We have a mutual admiration then my friend because I've long been a fan of yours and your lovely shop. I'm really honored to be featured here, I can't thank you enough!