Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Get Crafty: Scrapbooking Synergy

Not too long ago, I did a custom order for Shabby Pink Designs, an online scrapbooking site. They commissioned a number of flat-backed wool waterlilies to be used as part of one of their convenient page kits. Here is the finished page created by the kit:


I really enjoy doing custom orders and exploring new uses for my products. I am not a scrapbooker myself and would not have thought of this concept, so here is where creative customers really come in handy! I would be happy to make more of these should any of you savvy scrappers out there be interested in a similar embellishment. Check out Shabby Pink Designs for more unique kits!

1 comment:

paperhill said...

this is sweet, your flower really makes the page. what a wonderful idea!