Friday, August 28, 2009

Feature Friday: The Peach Tree

Where to start? I just love the work of Amy from The Peach Tree. Her Brooklyn-based Etsy shop is chock full of semi-precious gemstone beauties, and her photos really capture the depth of interest shimmering in each of her pieces. I've been a long-time fan of her shop and I'm so happy to share her with you today!


I think part of the true brilliance of her creations are that they are delightfully simple... fully allowing the beauty of the materials to shine through the design. Wire wrapped gemstone pendants, stacked briolette bracelets and potato pearl earrings in a rainbow of colors... all with free worldwide shipping!


Looking solely at her sales record and the regularity of her front page features (too many to count!), clearly she has captured her niche in the wonderful world of Etsy. I'm so happy to have met her! She's terribly good-hearted, helping to organize and publicize Etsy Project Embrace for fellow Etsian and cancer survivor Laura Slocum. She also donates some work to Etsy for Charity and is really such a sweet person it would be hard not to love her!


All images © The Peach Tree 2009, All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful photos!

CreaShines said...

I LOVE The PeachTree! Amy does fantastic work and her you're right her photography is really great too :) She's one of my Etsy heroes.

Great feature!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I really love the Peach tree adn Amy is such a wonderful person.
You've done such a great job enlightening her work and her talent ...