Friday, September 18, 2009

Feature Friday: Phydeaux Designs

I love wool. I love yarn. My affection for chunky knitted goodness knows no bounds, and I'm fully indulged every time I browse the Etsy shop Phydeaux Designs.


I met Brenda through an exchange of sewing buttons, but she's now an Etsy friend of the dearest kind. In addition to making these delightful yarnworks, she also sells her original patterns to make them yourself. She has recently started a second Etsy shop, Phydelle, with doll-sized versions of her scarves, cowls and neckwarmers. Her blog is always a fun read with the occasional recipe, frequent stunning finds and her own gorgeous photos. And did I mention that she's also really really nice? She is. Check her out!

2 comments:

Jesse Ray said...

Wow. Gorgeous stuff!!

paperhill said...

i love brenda's shop! that bow is so cute! hope all is well with you!