Monday, October 26, 2009

TheJuneBride News: 2000 Sales!

Last year, nearing the holidays, my goal was to make 1000 sales by the end of the calendar year, after about 10.5 months on Etsy. I didn't make it, but I came pretty close. I then decided that in 2009 I should finish that thousand and add one more thousand before the end of the year. And here we are, not yet into the midst of the holiday spree. I am very pleased! So I snipped my shop to commemorate the occasion:


I'm also secretly glad to have something to write about! We're still recovering from the 3 week-old illness that has swept through the family and is still holding us hostage in small ways. I did manage to get out into the yard with my camera yesterday, so hopefully I have some Fall-ish pics up soon as well.

3 comments:

glenda said...

Hi, I am so glad you all are about over that flu thing, I am afraid to venture out into big crowds, staying home....
glad for your sales on etsy, too.
blessings, glenda

Phydeaux Designs said...

Yay! Your shop is incredible - I'm so happy for you! (and that you're all feeling better!) :)

June Shin said...

Congrats on this Etsy milestone!