Thursday, October 29, 2009

TheJuneBride News: Wooly Goodness

I was lucky enough to have been noticed by Rebecca of the Try Handmade website, and today I am thrilled to be featured in their Going Green segment "Where the Wool Things Are". My Mocha Latte Carnation was pictured, and she made note of my Etsy-enabled charitable donations. Which gets me thinking that it's about time for another round of that as the holidays approach and the weather (hopefully) gets cooler...


I just went on a photographing spree yesterday since the weather was sunny and the children accomodating. More brooches, cashmere newborn hats and fleece hats for all sizes of people will be added soon! Here's one of my favorite new items... this mossy green is just as soft as it looks...


1 comment:

Phydeaux Designs said...

I love your mossy green cap - beautiful! And congrats on the very well deserved feature! xo