Friday, November 27, 2009

Feature Friday: Etsy Black Friday

It's Black Friday 2009 and I'm avoiding the brick and mortar stores, big and small alike. It's just not my year for that sort of thing. I've done a very little bit of Christmas shopping already, but there's a lot going on around the Etsy community this year for the biggest of all shopping days. If you search for "EtsyFreeShipping" or "EtsyHolidaySale", you're sure to turn up a whole sleighful of savings around Etsy. Admittedly, I am not taking part in those sales since I already offer free US shipping and business has been going well without added incentives, but I'll scope the deals for my own Christmas purposes and I hope you find some nice things too.



So here's to Etsy in general, with high hopes for a very nice Cyber Monday for all it's sellers this year!

1 comment:

Removalists Australia said...

I love black Friday. Great post!!!