Monday, December 14, 2009

My Life in a Nutshell: Reminiscing

I am getting some photo-related Christmas gifts together right now. For the past several days, I have been trolling through our family pictures from the last year. My inevitable conclusion on this cold gray wet day is that I - general welcomer of snow and cold weather - miss the summer. We live in Michigan and I enjoy having ALL the seasons, but today my fingers are cold as I type and I'm not interested in walking to the bus stop and donning all the weather-appropriate clothing that will require. Nope. Not today.


Oh for a picnic birthday party! Summer, you're only 6 months away...

1 comment:

paperhill said...

i can totally relate, it's freezing here, so much so that i end up wearing my jacket around the house. everyone is always saying "where are you going?" my reply "nowhere, i'm cold!" hope you are having a good week! susan p.s. that cake looks yummy :)