Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home: Blogged about on Knock-Off Wood!

I blogged about my new handmade bunk beds on Monday, and later in the day I also uploaded photos to the Knock-Off Wood group on Flickr (aka "the bragging board"), and added my blog post to the "built it" section of Knock-Off Wood for others to read if they chose. But today, Ana included my bunk beds in a bragging board post! Yay! Here's the link...

Once I get over myself (being featured by someone so handy is just a teeny bit flattering), my day will be (hopefully) filled with cleaning, culling, and organizing house stuff. And convincing my computer that it does in fact want to print to pdf so I can list the new tux bib tutorial. *Sigh* I started the day by clearing a blocked gutter... in a downpour... before I had even gotten my morning tea. Maybe it's because we recently re-watched "Master and Commander", but climbing ladders in a slicker and boots made me feel a bit like a sailor... weathering the forces of nature, come what may. If only my house were so ship-shape. But the day is young, my tea is now ready and I'm listening to something light and happy. I think it'll be a good one, albeit rainy :) Hope yours is good too!

2 comments:

Reenie said...

as a faithful follower of the Knock Off Wood blog, I practically wet my pants in excitement to see your bunkbed on there. "MY friend made that!" Made ME feel like a celebrity for knowing you. Don't try to get over yourself too fast. You ARE a big deal :)

Erin M. said...

I didn't know anything about knocked off wood until your blog post on Tues. I had a great time looking and oogling the furniture last night and wondering if I couldn't talk my handy father in laws into making us some new furniture. Thanks for opening my eyes to the furniture. I dreamt of building.