Wednesday, May 12, 2010

TheJuneBride News: Sneak Preview

Almost ready to go up for sale in my Etsy shop, we have...

the tiny tuxedo and suit bib tutorial!!!

It's a one-size, 2 washcloth pattern for practically instant gratification!



While this bib is really intended for smaller toddlers and gooey babies, my not-so-little guy (I mean, he's big enough to wear a real suit!) helped me test out the finished product. He looks pretty dapper, no? Ready for a gala event! Or maybe a beach wedding in that suit and tie? Maybe you know a baby boy or two who might need to get a bit formal this summer while still having drool-able duds? Look no further!

It'll be up and ready for purchase in the next day or two. And did I mention you can make products to sell using the tutorial? Yep... be prepared for the endless possibilities!

1 comment:

Reenie said...

Those are adorable. I love them. Can I make one for myself? A bib for formal occasions? Do you have the "messy adult" size?