Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Life in a Nutshell: Busy

Well... I've been a little lax with the blogging lately, and the 2 or three of you who read this regularly have probably been wondering what's up (or not). I've been more prolific than verbose this past month, and Domestic Bliss has been suffering. I mean the blog, not so much the home life. I've been wrapping up several house-type projects (new window treatments, "new" Craigslist furniture, general de-cluttering), stitching up some cute leather wallets for my as-yet-unpopulated second Etsy shop LEVEL, and preparing for another Etsy Christmas season by making fields of new wool and cashmere flowers, baby hats and other soft sundries. Not to mention getting ready for the school season to start, planning end-of-summer vacations and a whole lot more. I've got a lot going on right now and I'm excited about all of it, but the documenting of it will need to wait for calmer days. So hang in there, you two... I'll be back soon...


2 comments:

Andrea said...

These are fabulous! I'm totally buying one when they're listed! :)

Jesse Ray said...

I knew you would come up with something stunning.