Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Life in a Nutshell: In The Family Way

I am beyond thrilled to be able to finally post this... you see, I'm expecting! Today marks 12 weeks for my teeny tiny snuggle bug.


This delightful little addition is our fourth, so pregnancy and its associated joys and discomforts are no surprise at this point. That each pregnancy is different is completely true, but there are some things that seem fairly predictable. To be concise, one gets bigger and bigger and, after approximately 40 weeks of being constantly poked and prodded by both health professionals and strangers in the supermarket, you get a take home the very best kind of souvenir from your hospital stay.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to this little person's arrival in early April, and I'll be posting about some baby-type projects in preparation (this new series will be called "In the Family Way"). I've already started giving our thrice-occupied nursery a much needed overhaul, and I've got an assortment of projects to go before it's actually inhabitable again. That work began before the gestating, but it's slowed to a halt these last 2 months. Lucky for me I've got about 28 weeks to go...

So, now you know... TheJuneBride is once again embarking on the trip of a lifetime. A fortunate and strange voyage full of hope and surprises...

2 comments:

Erin M. said...

Congrats. Yope you're feeling better these days.

You're certainly back to blogging this week. Glad to have your voice back.

Anna Ray said...

Love the pictures! So awesome to see two people so in love! Congratulations again, so excited for you.