Friday, October 22, 2010

My Life in a Nutshell: Fall Fatigue

Life has been a bit hectic lately (hence the lack of substantive blog posts), but the kids and I went out for pumpkins and fall porch decor today. It was lovely out… we joined some friends last minute… we ate just enough too many doughnuts… I wrangled an impossible bunch of corn stalks and one sneaky yellow jacket into the car. When we got home I spruced up the porch and added our Fall finds. It’s not done yet, but it’s getting there.

And now I’m so tired I can barely stand up. I’m supposing this has more to do with staying up late (= past 8 PM) last night than today’s “exertions”, but whatever. I’m drained and I’m just going to go with it. We’re headed out to our godson’s 7th birthday party in a little while. I’m taking a thermos of tea and a blanket, and hoping for an empty bench at the park on which to play dead while the kids run out their excess. A girl can dream, right?

Hope your day is fabulous!

1 comment:

sewfearless.com said...

You certainly know how to make a home look homey. :)