Regular readers will note that that I’ve mentioned fellow blogger Jodi at www.sewfearless.com on multiple occasions. But for those of you who are new, let me introduce you! She’s an amazing crafty gal and a sewing genius, not to mention a wonderful friend of mine and fabulous mother to 4 beautiful children (including the 7-week-old cheeky little Gladys pictured below). She just entered the Bernina “win an ultimate sewing room makeover contest” on their Facebook page, and I really want her to win!! If she wins, we all win. You see, Jodi makes tutorials and sewing patterns that she gives away for free on her blog, and if she has a better work space, we’ll get to see more of her wonderful work!!
To help make this dream happen, I’m hosting a giveaway of my own. And it’s the best kind… everyone wins! All you have to do to get my original animal ears hat sewing pattern (retail value $4.99) is vote for Jodi to win a $5000 sewing room makeover from Bernina, then come back here and comment to tell me you did it! That’s it! And if you come back daily and vote 5 times by May 25, I’ll send you my eskababy booties sewing pattern too (retail value $6.99)! And one very lucky winner will be randomly chosen from all the entries to receive a gorgeous handmade recycled wool flower pin from my Etsy shop, TheJuneBride!! These eco-friendly blooms are perfect to brighten up your summer wardrobe! Be sure to include the name of your favorite flower in your first entry and I’ll try to connect you with your favorite when you win… click here to see what’s available!
To vote for Jodi, click on THIS LINK.
Then add a comment on this post so I know you voted!!
When you click the link to vote, Facebook will ask for permission to install Bernina’s contest application (if you’re not already a fan of Bernina). Click on the VOTE button underneath the picture (same picture as above). You are allowed one vote per day, and you can vote every day until May 25.
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES:
- Maximum entries per person is 7, and each entry must be its own comment on this post.
- Patterns will be emailed in .pdf format as entries are made and/or as soon as I can, depending on how many entries there are.
- Using random.org, one flower pin winner will be chosen on Thursday, May 26, 2011. The winner will be contacted via email to collect address information for shipping.
- Participants are welcome worldwide.
- Please make sure to include your email address in your FIRST comment only so I can send the hat pattern to you! No email = no pattern. Subsequent comments must not include your email address (so I don’t send you the same pattern twice!), but must be numbered up to 7 so I know how many times you have voted for Jodi in order to send the booties pattern to you after 5 comments. Please also include the name of your favorite flower pin from my shop so I can send your selection when you win!