Friday, September 28, 2012

Real Life: WIP Overload!

DSC_5388

Life is very full these days. Full of kids, full of school details, and chock full of works-in-progress. I’m stocking up for the looming Christmas craze that takes over in October and November. Currently, I am stitching up stacks of cashmere hats for babies and toddlers, making mountains of flower pins and preparing to start taking custom fleece hat and baby boots orders. Etsy has recently created a beta testing group for sellers that offer options (size, color, etc) for some of their products, and I am very excited to be a part of this. It will make listings for customized orders much simpler and that much more likely to be successful. It’s the little things, you know?

DSC_5390

I’m also cooking up some new sewing patterns for my LEVEL Design shop on Etsy, but those aren’t as easily photographed. Computer work, illustrating, writing. I am trying to keep myself on track amidst the pressing tide of FAMILY LIFE that keep rising as we get more into the school year and all it entails. But I am optimistic, and feeling happy to be creating saleable things again, as naptime and quiet evenings allow. It is good. It is very good.

Well, it’s time for me to go rescue the baby from imminent danger and filth (he has located the recycle bin while I typed)… naptime is just around the corner…

No comments: